Qrush is a consulting firm that can become an integrated extension of a client’s
IT Department on everything from simple tasks to major changes, moves and
migrations. We have the experience and knowledge to realize cost effectiveness
across most network topologies and equipment. Qrush has many years experience
designing solutions for distributed, servers and desktop environments. We
develop, integrate and implement unique approaches for strengthening IT tools
and their users. We are certified partners for Microsoft and Novell and a
first tier vendor for Cisco. Qrush represents many fine firms such as IBM,
Hewlett-Packard, Comcast, Citrix, Dell Palm, Intel and Sony. We can
improve your security, reduce costs through virtual private networks and give
you greater bandwidth in virtual LANs. Before changing your company’s
network topology, talk to our specialists. We have your specific solution
to network design, implementation and support. We can even turn your own network
concept into an effective business tool.
- We provide full Network Consulting Services for small
and medium size businesses throughout the American Southwest.
- Complete Server and Desktop Fabrication and Support.
- Software and Hardware Analyses and Recommendations.
- Network Design and Installation, Support and Upgrading
(LAN and WAN).
- Microsoft Partner: 3.x, 95, 98, NT Workstations, NT Server,
Terminal Server, Enterprise, Nt3, Windows 2000, DOS, Novell 3.x, 4.x among
- Troubleshooting Networks, Servers, Workstations, Routers,
and Switching Configurations.
- Hardware and Software Procurement, Discounts, Installation,
Migration, Upgrades, Training, Problem Solving.
- Remote Access (RAS) Dial-Up.
- Configuration of WINS, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, CISCO Certified.
- Firewall, Proxy Security, Malware Protection.
- Disaster Recovery and Prevention, Data Back-Up and Protection.
- E-Mail, Internet Connectivity, VPN, and Website Development.
- Website Design and Redesign, Modification and Hosting.
- Staffing Supplementation and Help Desk Service.
- Customized support contracts for ongoing preventative
maintenance and emergency break/fix troubleshooting and service.
To request on on-site visit, please contact our network support team. For technical
emergencies phone our service desk directly.